As a UI Designer, you are the key person to cultivating the product spirit to give users the best experience from using Beincom apps. The nature of work is challenging but fulfilling.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, and UX designers to create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces and experiences for our web and mobile apps
- Collaborate with developers to implement designs and provide guidance on UI development best practices
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design concepts and solutions
- Conduct usability testing, and A/B testing via prototypes before implementation
- Define and maintain design systems, guidelines, and UI kits
- Create visual design assets, including icons, graphics, and illustrations that align with the brand guidelines
- Conduct end-user interface testing to ensure your final work meets the “perfect pixels”
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technology and design trends to drive innovative human interface design
- Minimum 3+ years of professional UI design with cross-platform on the web and mobile app focus (Android, iOS, etc)
- Advanced experience with Figma and design systems. Understanding of component-driven atomic design, token design concept
- Ability to create lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes, prototypes, and screen flow using common tools such as Miro, Whimsical, Bravo, or related tools
- Solid understanding of common user interface engagement behaviors according to devices. Very strong attention to detail and consistency in design
- Passionate about being an integral part of solving complex problems with simple, easy-to-use solutions
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with team members
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, and other blockchain-based applications is preferred
- Able to think out of the box and eager to design an iconic product that supports the lives of millions of people
- Competitive income: $1000 – $1500
- Based on your work result with normally 2 times review per year.
- 100% salary during the probation period.
- Yearly Performance Bonus (up to 3 months)
- Token option and Token reward to share product success with all members.
- Remote working time: up to two days per week.
- 18 full-paid days off per year.
- Laptop options by default, by your choice, or the company’s choice based on your needs.
- Lots of room to grow: Great chance to develop your skills and competencies, with proper training and working with many key people from top tech companies and the Beincom Scholarship to sharpen your knowledge.
- Young, friendly, and respectful environment.
- Spacious and well-equipped office.
- Annual vacation at least 1 time per year with full salary.
- Extra Health insurance, private premium package (up to 400 million VND in compensation).