As a Product Owner, you are the one to shape the functionalities, look and feel of some parts of the platform. As we believe in autonomy and embrace creativity, we want you to proactively manage your own work, and focus on deliveries.
- Communicate with the Product Manager to understand the business requirement via product roadmap. Break them down into small, estimable, releasable chunks
- Own and manage a product backlog. Build up the feature requirement document (FRD)
- Work closely with the design team to develop Information Architecture. Focus on user experience (UX) and ensure solutions are engaging and highly adopted by users
- Collaboratively work with engineering teams to effectively and efficiently deliver product functions in the most optimal timeline
- Planning sprint backlogs by prioritizing user stories based on business impact, UX impact, and complexity then aligning effectively within the Product department
- Demonstrate features to stakeholders. Response the feedback with innovative solutions
- Conduct the scrum team’s issue via the retrospective event
- Support problem solving: participate in problem framing/problem solving together with scrum team members to define the solution for product implementation.
- From 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience in working on software products as a Product Owner/Business Analyst/Project Manager
- At least 2 years of experience working on software development in any role (developer, designer, QC)
- Experience in developing ideas via mockups, information architecture, and feature requirement documents (FRD)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills in order to run the conversation effectively between different personalities
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Experience in working with scrum teams and having the ability to organize the scrum process events
- Strong user empathy, have the ability to put yourself in users’ shoes and get their feeling
- Can pay attention to details, highly standard oriented.
Nice to have:
- Work experience in startup, product company
- Good track record for successful products, experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its full lifecycle, both in Web and Mobile
- Working experience in technical software development, and business analysis in related domains: social network, e-commerce, ERP (CRM), advertisement, finance (e-wallet, banking, payment), digital game
- Quick learner, strong researcher to quickly adapt to changes in market and business direction.
- Competitive income: $900 – $2500
- Based on your work result with normally 2 times review per year.
- 100% salary during the probation period.
- Yearly Performance Bonus (up to 3 months).
- Token option and Token reward to share product success with all members.
- Remote working time: up to two days per week.
- 18 full-paid days off per year.
- Laptop options by default, by your choice, or the company’s choice based on your needs.
- Lots of room to grow: Great chance to develop your skills and competencies, with proper training and working with many key people from top tech companies and the Beincom Scholarship to sharpen your knowledge.
- Young, friendly, and respectful environment.
- Spacious and well-equipped office.
- Annual vacation at least 1 time per year with full salary.
- Extra Health insurance, private premium package (up to 400 million VND in compensation).