- As a Technical Lead, you make thought-through decisions in the organization’s best interest.
- You will work with the engineering team to improve, explore and create new technical designs/architectures geared towards scale and performance that best-fit team capability and product needs.
- Believe that building great applications is about delivering code that “works” and thinking about reusability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Conduct and participate in code and design reviews to achieve and maintain high development standards.
- To be the escalation point for all technical issues in the project.
- Resolve potential performance bottlenecks and defects in the architecture
- Guiding junior engineers and doing knowledge sharing, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience mentoring and leading teams as Technical Leader (or equivalent position) for groups of 4 (exclude you) or more.
- Proven experience in architecture, design, and delivery of data-intensive applications.
- Good knowledge of Linux, web-based application deployment, and maintenance.
- Full awareness of security and performance optimization in web-based development.
- Strong knowledge of Typescript is ideal. If you do not have experience in these stacks, you must be open to learning and working on them.
- Familiar with NodeJS or similar frameworks.
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture, Clean Code, and widespread software development principles such as SOLID.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in hiring software-related positions.
- Good knowledge of one architecture model: microservices, event-driven.
- Have experience in Kafka, KSQL, Kafka stream, or similar tools
- Good understanding of Docker Engine and container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm/Kubernetes).
- Have experience in implementing full-text search by using ElasticSearch.
- Experience in cloud-based application development (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Have experience in application logging and monitoring with tools such as Sentry, NewRelic.
- Competitive income: $1500 – $2500
- Based on your work result with normally 2 times review per year.
- 100% salary during the probation period.
- Yearly Performance Bonus (up to 3 months).
- Token option and Token reward to share product success with all members.
- Remote working time: up to two days per week.
- 18 full-paid days off per year.
- Laptop options by default, by your choice, or the company’s choice based on your needs.
- Lots of room to grow: Great chance to develop your skills and competencies, with proper training and working with many key people from top tech companies and the Beincom Scholarship to sharpen your knowledge.
- Young, friendly, and respectful environment.
- Spacious and well-equipped office.
- Annual vacation at least 1 time per year with full salary.
- Extra Health insurance, private premium package (up to 400 million VND in compensation).