You will closely collaborate with other teams: Product, Backend, UI/UX Designers, and QA/QC to implement and deliver high-impact solutions for our application:
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features, and implement and update UI components from Figma designs.
- Write and maintain unit tests to ensure robust deliveries.
- Provide suggestions for product and technological innovations.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Perform code review across the team.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on development experience.
- Strong foundation in React and React Native. Good understanding of JSX, Virtual DOM, React hook, and component lifecycle.
- Be familiar with REST APIs, WebSocket, and Git.
- Have experience working with state management and middleware like Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Thunk, Zustand,…
- Diving deep into the technical aspects needed for optimizing mobile applications.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about iOS and Android native development is an advantage.
- Good skills in App animation using React Native Reanimated or Animated API.
- Experience with unit tests, code coverage, and testing frameworks.
- Familiar with Agile development like SCRUM and Lean Start-up.
- Experience in writing comprehensive documentation.
- Having existing mobile apps on Apple App Store or Google Play is beneficial.
- Competitive income: $900 – $2200
- Based on your work result with normally 2 times review per year.
- 100% salary during the probation period.
- Yearly Performance Bonus (up to 3 months).
- Token option and Token reward to share product success with all members.
- Remote working time: up to two days per week.
- 18 full-paid days off per year.
- Laptop options by default, by your choice, or the company’s choice based on your needs.
- Lots of room to grow: Great chance to develop your skills and competencies, with proper training and working with many key people from top tech companies and the Beincom Scholarship to sharpen your knowledge.
- Young, friendly, and respectful environment.
- Spacious and well-equipped office.
- Annual vacation at least 1 time per year with full salary.
- Extra Health insurance, private premium package (up to 400 million VND in compensation).