As a QA/QC engineer, you will be helping the team to sharpen the product functionalities and protect our high-quality standards. In an open environment, you are free to give out opinions and suggestions to improve the product.
- Read, analyze, review and feedback specifications/requirements.
- Analyze and identify risks to functionality and/or performance.
- Create test plans, test cases, and test scripts to align with Product & Tech team:
- Conduct manual tests to support new features.
- Report issues, discuss, and collaborate with the Scrum team until issues are resolved.
- Follow up on the ticket timeline, and development quality to meet the Sprint goal on time.
- Update the testing progress to the Scrum team and line manager.
- Execute full manual and/or automated tests in Web application/mobile applications upon smoke/regression tests.
- Work on assigned tasks within QC/QA team as per alignment with line manager:
- Support other peers, and other Scrum teams.
- Research, and implement enhancement for testing processes/tools.
- Share, present knowledge, and experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in working on software products as QA/QC.
- Good knowledge of API testing (Postman), Testing types (regression, smoke, stress test).
- Good analytical thinking and how to determine the root cause of the issue/problem.
- English reading and research skills.
- Familiar with the Agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of UI and UX.
- Experience in handling multiple tasks.
- Passion for building products and giving real value to users.
- Eager to learn and grow, high motivation to contribute to building a Unicorn startup (by Vietnamese).
Nice to have:
- IT field-related degrees.
- Implement automation test scripts for stable functionalities.
- Domain knowledge in Social networks, Fintech, Banking, CRM/ERP, Advertisement, and Gamification.
- Good track record for working on successful products.
- Experience in working on automation testing tools (e.g. Katalon, Jmeter).
- Competitive income: $800 – $1600
- Based on your work result with normally 2 times review per year.
- 100% salary during the probation period.
- Yearly Performance Bonus (up to 3 months).
- Token option and Token reward to share product success with all members.
- Remote working time: up to two days per week.
- 18 full-paid days off per year.
- Laptop options by default, by your choice, or the company’s choice based on your needs.
- Lots of room to grow: Great chance to develop your skills and competencies, with proper training and working with many key people from top tech companies and the Beincom Scholarship to sharpen your knowledge.
- Young, friendly, and respectful environment.
- Spacious and well-equipped office.
- Annual vacation at least 1 time per year with full salary.
- Extra Health insurance, private premium package (up to 400 million VND in compensation).