As a Blockchain Product Owner, you will lead shaping the functionalities, look, and feel of the cutting-edge domain of the platform. As we believe in autonomy and embrace creativity, we want you to proactively manage your work and focus on deliveries.
- Cooperate with the Product Manager, and internal stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Blockchain domain.
- Conduct user research, competitor analysis, and customer interviews to gain insights and identify opportunities for Blockchain applicability.
- Create and maintain product backlogs, ensuring that user stories and requirements are well-defined, prioritized, and aligned with business objectives.
- Work closely with the design team to develop information architecture and wireframes. Focus on user experience (UX) and ensure solutions are engaging and highly adopted by users
- Manage and work collaboratively with the development team to ensure a clear understanding of product requirements and provide guidance throughout the development process.
- Lead product planning and review sessions, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives according to the scrum process
- Monitor and evaluate product metrics and customer satisfaction, identifying areas for improvement and driving the success of the team forward.
- At least 2 years of experience in product management, preferably in the blockchain industry.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, NTFs and other blockchain-based applications
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and customers.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, and ability to effectively apply Agile principles to product development.
- User-centric mindset, with the ability to empathize with user needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions.
- Good track record for successful products, experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its full lifecycle, cross-platforms on the Web and Mobile
- Experience in e-wallet/payment, e-commerce platform, or finance field.
Nice to have:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Competitive income: $1500 – $2000
- Based on your work result with normally 2 times review per year.
- 100% salary during the probation period.
- Yearly Performance Bonus (up to 3 months).
- Token option and Token reward to share product success with all members.
- Remote working time: up to two days per week.
- 18 full-paid days off per year.
- Laptop options by default, by your choice, or the company’s choice based on your needs.
- Lots of room to grow: Great chance to develop your skills and competencies, with proper training and working with many key people from top tech companies and the Beincom Scholarship to sharpen your knowledge.
- Young, friendly, and respectful environment.
- Spacious and well-equipped office.
- Annual vacation at least 1 time per year with full salary.
- Extra Health insurance, private premium package (up to 400 million VND in compensation).